Why Choose Us
- Established for over 40 years;
- Convenient central Croydon location;
- Easy parking or access by tram, bus or train;
- Continuity of care with longstanding staff.
Our practice first opened in the Whitgift Shopping Centre in 1970. It was established by Mr Norman Goldberg and taken over by the present owner Shahin Lalani in 1998. She had worked at the practice since 1994; she loved it so much she bought the company! The practice relocated to Chatsworth Road in Croydon in January 2016.
Whether you are a new or an existing patient, we would like to thank you for choosing our practice. We pride ourselves in giving you the highest quality treatment in an atmosphere that is friendly, supportive and relaxed. You will be greeted by a friendly team of professionals that will take an interest in you and treat you as an individual.
Our team has been trained to a high standard and we regularly attend continuing education courses and workshops to refresh and further our skills, ensuring we can deliver the very latest techniques. While you are in our care we will show you just how important your oral health is in relation to your general health. We look forward to not only helping you have the best smile and freshest breath but also excellent long term health.
We pride ourselves in the friendly and welcoming practice we have built. This comes down to our longstanding, caring, professional team!
As a nervous dental patient I really needed a practice that could handle my needs but also provide an excellent and honest service. Shahin, Julie, Abs, Lynda and the team certainly provide that in abundance. There's always a cheery welcome and a level of care that is rarely found. I cannot recommend Whitgift Dental highly enough, I almost (not really!) look forward to going to the dentist!
Our Promise to you
- A high degree of professional skill and ability.
- A comprehensive examination, diagnosis and explanation of our findings.
- The development of treatment alternatives and an explanation of the costs and benefits of each so you can make an informed decision in selecting treatment that are most appropriate to your individual needs, means and expectations.
- Integrity to perform all services to the best of our knowledge and ability.
- That we studiously keep abreast of progress in dental sciences and follow current best practice.
- One year guarantee on material failure on all restorative work.
We ask of you
- Arrive in good time for your appointments.
- Follow our advice to care for your oral health.
- Pay for treatment when requested.
- For your cooperation in making and keeping appointments. Should it be necessary to change an appointment we require at least 48 hours’ notice. We may make a nominal charge for missed appointments, but it is never our wish to do so.
- Please let us know of any condition requiring special attention or any changes in your health during treatment, as your health and comfort are our primary concerns.
- Inform us if any problem should arise, at any time, so we may have the opportunity to resolve the matter as soon as possible.
- Help our practice grow by recommending us to your friends, family and colleagues.