What to Expect
Our Promise to you:
- A high degree of professional skill and ability.
- A comprehensive examination, diagnosis and explanation of our findings.
- The development of treatment alternatives and an explanation of the costs and benefits of each so you can make an informed decision in selecting treatment that are most appropriate to your individual needs, means and expectations.
- Integrity to perform all services to the best of our knowledge and ability.
- That we studiously keep abreast of progress in dental sciences and follow current best practice.
- One year guarantee on material failure on all restorative work.
We ask of you:
- Arrive in good time for your appointments.
- Follow our advice to care for your oral health.
- Pay for treatment when requested.
- For your cooperation in making and keeping appointments. Should it be necessary to change an appointment we require at least 24 hours' notice. We may make a nominal charge for missed appointments, but it is never our wish to do so.
- Please let us know of any condition requiring special attention or any changes in your health during treatment, as your health and comfort are our primary concerns.
- Inform us if any problem should arise, at any time, so we may have the opportunity to resolve the matter as soon as possible.
- Help our practice grow by recommending us to your friends, family and colleagues.