Our Practice Plans offer our patients an affordable way of maintaining their dental health, without compromising our high quality of care. We offer four levels of membership and your dentist will advise you as to the option best suited to your dental health.
All dental plans offer the following benefits:
- A convenient payment scheme for check-ups and hygiene appointments by monthly direct debits;
- Digital x-rays where clinically necessary;
- 10% discount off the cost of any further treatment;
- Children seen free of charge up to the age of 18 years for routine dental treatments (Monday – Friday);
- Priority appointments for emergencies;
- Reduced fee for emergency appointments;
- Antibiotics dispensed on site when necessary;
- Up to 15% discount on family membership from the same direct debit;
- Supplementary dental insurance for UK emergencies and worldwide cover for dental injuries and emergencies.
Membership revised January 2017
|Denplan A||£10.40 per month|
|Denplan B||£17.80 per month|
|Denplan C||£21.75per month|
|Denplan D||£25.75 per month|
We are proud to introduce Denplan Care into the Practice.
Stress-free dental treatment as all routine treatments are covered under the Plan. ( Terms & Conditions apply.) Ask one of the team for further information…
- Treatment plans are presented to all patients before any work begins.
- We consult with our patients so that the various options for treatment and the likely costs are discussed and agreed prior to commencement. If at any time it is necessary to change the treatment plan and additional charges or credits are applicable, this is explained to the patient and agreed to before treatment is continued.
- Our patients understand that in order to deliver optimum dentistry, we must maintain our office on sound business principles. Therefore, we inform our patients of our financial policies at the very beginning of our relationship to avoid any misunderstandings. We accept major credit cards, cash and personal cheques.
- Payment for each appointment is due at the time the service is rendered.
- Extended payment plans are available for qualified individuals for subsequent treatment under our interest free financial plan for amounts over £500.00.